Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Should be working.

Should be doing lots of things.

Should be folding muchly wrinkled laundry in the bedroom.

Should be washing more laundry so that I’ll have clothes to wear to work.

Should be painting demo pieces for class so that my Art 2 kids will have an example to follow.

Should be giving a crap.

I don’t.

I’m not.

Being back at work is tiring. It’s surprising how soft one can get when off for just two weeks, even with a five year old nipping at your heels constantly.

Think I’m going to hit the bed and try to play a little catch up. I’ve had my hot cocoa and cookies for the night (thanks honey!) and the kids are out, so I think that might be the best course of action.

Maybe tomorrow I’ll get my Herculean list of things to be done done.

No comments:

Post a Comment