Friday, January 1, 2010

Holiday Winding Down

Enjoying the last few days before I have to go back to work. The boy is at my parents’ house tonight, getting a break from Mommy and a haircut in the bargain and we’re sitting around, eating pizza, drinking beers and watching movies you can’t watch with a five-year-old around. Good stuff. :) (BTW, The Hangover is as good as everyone has said it was!)

Planning on going in to donate blood, hopefully tomorrow. Not sure if I’ll do it here in town or if I’ll wait until we get to Tyler to do it. A friend said that Tyler’s banks are getting pretty low (she’s a nurse over there), so I’m kind of leaning in that direction. Either way…

Hoping to sew for the girl pretty soon. I’ve got a dress I cut out when my youngest niece was a baby that I never got around to getting together, so all I have to do is thread up with pink and go to town. I’m just glad I found the bag with all the pieces before the pattern was too small to fit her. I’ve also got another dress that is more size 2T or 3T (can’t remember, but I know there’s several years before I’ll be ready for it). This is the first pattern I’ll have sewn that wasn’t Ottobre in a long, long, looooong time. Not sure how well it will go together, but I’m keeping my fingers crossed.

So, on to more deviant humor—the cats are playing while the mouse is away.

No comments:

Post a Comment