Sunday, January 17, 2010

Le’mme Alone, I’m Busy!

Instead of posting about how I’m almost done with Laura’s pink birthday dress (New Look 6448, if you’re interested) and how awesome and cute and all those other obnoxious parent adjectives parents apply to their children and the adornments they choose for them…

Instead of posting about how my mom brought over her new Cricut toy (holy bejesus, that’s a cool gadget!!!) and telling about how we sat around for hours, playing with it and picking out the details that are going to encompass Laura’s birthday party invitations …

Instead of telling about how cute my son was tonight ("I don't love Valentines Day because it smells like girls. Because girls love girl stuff and boys love awesome stuff." and, while sitting at the table, eating, with his head propped up on his arm: “Momma, please may you get me a napkin because I'm thinking with this arm and can't get one.")…

…I’m here to tell you that I’m not really posting tonight. I’ve got a date with Jack Bauer and so I’m on the couch, snuggled up in my Snuggie and watching with bated breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment