Friday, January 15, 2010

Howl at the (New [But Not Sparkling Vampire Related]) Moon

I’m not sure of the validity of the science behind it, but I have heard that the pull of the new moon is much stronger than the pull of the full moon. Assuming you believe such (I do), it (theoretically) would make people act more crazy than a full moon and certainly more crazy than any waxing or waning moon.

It has also been said that teachers can tell when a full moon is rising just by the behavior in the classroom.

Alls I’m saying is that, based on the behavior of my students the last two days, the behavior of my own kids the past two days and my own jumble of non-PMS-related anxieties, I think there’s something to it.

If it’s not the moon, there’s a heck of a lot of crazy floating around right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment