Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Running

Ran with the boy this afternoon, even though I had a meeting in little more than an hour from when we started. I’m really proud of myself for that because in the past, I would have just let it go and said I’d do it later. Which, of course, I wouldn’t do. And then I’d just fall deeper and deeper down the spiral until I wasn’t working out at all.

I’m only a week in, but I feel like this running business is doing me well. Harrison and I are planning on running the Red Nose Run in Dallas. You get, on top of the thrill of running a 5k race, a free t-shirt, a goodie bag from sponsors, a red nose (it is the Red Nose Run, after all!) and free circus tickets!!! I’m stoked; I can’t imagine how excited the boy will be when he finds out we get to go to see the clowns perform. :)

Going to bed now. Time to rejuvenate!

No comments:

Post a Comment