Thursday, July 2, 2009

Oogas for All

Got photos of the kid’s stuff that I’ve sewn for them, finally! Sat down yesterday and got Harrison’s Ooga Booga shirt sewn. It was #22 from the 01/09 issue of Ottobre Design, minus the long sleeves. I could have found another pattern that I didn’t have to alter, but this book was in hand and, well, I’m lazy. It came out fine, although at size 110, it’s a little big for him. I prefer that, though, since it means he’ll get to wear it for a while.

I’ve also got some girly Ooga fabrics, so I think I’m going to make a similar shirt for Laura so they can be coordinated. :)

Ooga Booga!

(Incidentally, getting him to stand still for me to take a picture was not happening. Maybe later…)

Also got photos of Laura’s dresses and coordinates. Finished sewing them a few weeks ago, but never got the pics up. Patterns are #1, #3 and #4 from 01/08 Ottobre, and #2 from 06/08.

Baby Deer and Maya Blouse

Laura in her new outfit

Also got some painting done with the boy this morning. In anticipation of the 4th of July this weekend, we borrowed a leaf out of SER.EN.DIP.I.TY’s book and made a hand-and-foot-print flag. Good grief, it was hot out there! But it was fun and now it’s hanging outside our front door for the neighbors to see. Fun!

My Little Red Foot

Happy Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment