Monday, April 12, 2010

Sleeeeeeep….

Don’t think I’ll be getting to writing about 24 tonight, mostly because it’s a two hour episode and we haven’t started it, but also because I’m so freaking tired, I’m about to go to bed. The boy wanted to go run after school today and I just didn’t have the energy to do it. He was disappointed but I promised we’d go tomorrow. I’m glad he’s enjoying it so much. I really love it, too, but I’m just so nub-worn from the past few weeks that I just don’t know what’s what.

So that’s about it here. Grades in, contests all done, just have one six-week-grading period left. I’m probably taking the kids on an art club field trip this weekend, but maybe not. Depends on how exhausted I am by the end of the week. We’ve also got one planned for the middle of May, but surely I’ll be rested by then. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment