Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Replanted

I know I’m flogging a dead horse here, but I’m so glad that I finally got the sunflower seeds back in the ground. The actual putting them in took about ten minutes, but I did have five different varieties I was alternating between, as well as some morning glories I had been soaking for a few days. I’m just hoping that they do well in the new, improved soil. So far, I’ve not seen any slugs around, but then there aren’t any tender new shoots for them to decimate, either. I’m going to invest in some cheap beer this weekend to put out in saucers for my slimy friends. Maybe some Lone Star or some Pabst.

Heading to bed now. We’ve started TAKS testing at work and I was able to spend today working in my room. I’m administering Thursday, but the rest of the week I’m on standby so I’m hoping to get my desk and the surrounding areas cleaned up some. Either way, I was exhausted when I got home today and the nap I took didn’t really help.

No comments:

Post a Comment