Sunday, April 11, 2010

Collective Sigh

Last minute posting. Again.

Ran my butt off all weekend. State VASE Friday and Saturday, got up and graded for several hours today and just spent an hour getting 90% of the grades in the computer. I’ve still got one more class to get in, but I’m going to take care of them tomorrow morning. As long as they’re in before 9 am, it’s all ok, so I’m going to collapse.

Robert, meanwhile, took care of the kids all weekend. He watched them while I was out of town and then, while I was in my classroom grading today, he took them to Whitehouse to pick up the jogging stroller we just bought through Craigslist. He has said he wants to try running with me and Harrison, so I’m looking forward to that. I think Laura will enjoy being in the fast stroller, as well. Best of all, we spent $45 on a stroller that I found to sell for almost $400 at Wal-Mart. Sweet!

Heading to bed now to get rested up for the week. Think I might be able to slow down a little bit now…I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment