Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sickos

Gah, being sick sucks. The bad part is that I’m not vomiting/fever/dying type sick where I feel justified laying around, sleeping all day, but am instead the cruddy/snotty/miserable kind of sick. I’ve been nauseous this week, I’ve been dizzy and I’ve sneezed so many times I felt like my head was going to fall off. I’ve had a migraine that lasted two days (thanks be, that finally left!).

Both kids and I are sneezing with this crap right now. Robert isn’t. Jerk face. Not that I wish him sick—I just don’t want to be sick myself. On the plus side, although both kids are of the snotty sort right now, they’re not running fevers so they’re in school all day while I sit around and sleep and then feel guilty for sitting around and sleeping.

As I type this, Robert has started sneezing. Sorry honey.

And just because I love him and he makes me laugh:

You got time to lean, you got time to clean

Kid’s going to be running something someday. He’s already got the ‘Shouldn’t you be doing something? look down, pat.

No comments:

Post a Comment