Friday, May 7, 2010

Winding Down

Another week down. I’ve got fifteen more days of school left and I’m more than ready for them to be over. By and large, I really do like my job, for all the griping about it that I do. This time of year, though, the kids get more squirrely than usual and I just reach a point where being around teenagers is the last thing I want to do.

I’m going on a field trip tomorrow with the art club to Six Flags. I’m dragging my family along because it’s been too long since we’ve all done anything fun and I think they’ll enjoy it. Harrison is in full-blown Super Hero Worship and Six Flags happens to own the Warner Brothers/DC Comics franchise; I’m looking forward to seeing him meet Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and all the others.

Off to rest up because 6 am comes early on. Sigh. It sucks living so far from the cool stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment