Monday, May 17, 2010

24 Body Count

Episode 22: 1 pm to 2 pm

So it seems that everyone else in 24 Land is pretty much off Killin’ Patrol, because Jack’s the only one who is logging any stiffs these days.

  • He shot to wound three Secret Service agents in his mission to get Logan the Weasel. The Weasel quickly sang like a bird and gave up the name of the Russian ambassador, thereby signing that fella’s death warrant. Jack immediately took that information, found the Russki's hidey-hole and took out five of the Russian Secret Service guys and Ambassador Now-I’m-Dead. The corresponding American officials, of course, are all crapping themselves. Jack, of course, knew that the Weasel would be calling his other Russian bad guy friends and so he planted a bug on him. He. Knows. Everything.

Episode count: Six, all Jack’s. Season count: eighty-eight. Jack’s count: twenty-nine. He’s officially up over one third of the kills for the season. Ba-bam!

I’m really sorry to see this show ending next week. I know it had to end eventually, but it’s really been one of the best things on TV in the past decade and I’ve enjoyed all the intrigue, plot twists and mayhem it’s afforded. I’ll miss watching it and, quite frankly, I’m not sure where I’m going to get my smart action flick fix. I suppose we can keep watching back episodes of The Unit (yay, President Palmer!!!), but that is also already ended so there’s only so much I can get from it.

I refuse to watch CSI, though, so I guess we’ll have to figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment