Thursday, June 3, 2010

Upcoming Fun

In two weeks, I’ll have perfect vision. As for now, I’ve got corneas that have been prodded repeatedly and pupils that are so dilated I look like a junkies. I look like an anime character without the pert nose or the short skirt. I had to laugh when the guy doing all the diagnostic stuff asked me to open my eyes as wide as I could so he could do some sort of looking around in them. If you know me, you know that my eyes are pretty big to begin with. Me bug-eyeing him had to be pretty…interesting. :)

AlleyFest is this weekend, so if you’re in town stop by and check it out. Longview WOW has some cool stuff planned, as do other organizations I’m sure. Looking forward to seeing what’s going to be available (and hoping that the temperatures won’t be sooooo miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment