Thursday, June 10, 2010

One Day Left…

Getting ready to crash for the night. CEDFA conference has been ok today. The first workshop I went to was, sadly, a waste of my time but it earned me four hours of comp time, so I’m not complaining. The second workshop, though, was pretty good. The presenters for that session are going to be our presenters all day tomorrow and so I have high hopes for what they’ve got coming down the pipe. Already, looking through the handout, I’ve seen two different lessons that I want to try with the kids. They’re also going to be talking about digital portfolios tomorrow and I’m pretty excited about that idea. I’ve wanted to do those with my students for years and I am hoping that these ladies will have some realistic and workable solutions to help me get that idea up and running.

I’m ready to be through, though. I’m ready to be home with my family, curled up on the couch snuggling and just enjoying each other’s company.

It’s going to be a long day and a long drive home.

But we’ll make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment