Friday, October 30, 2009

I’m just a girl who cain’t say ‘no’

We’ve got a lot planned this weekend. Well, had. Still have a good bit, but we skipped the Halloween party we were supposed to be going to because of a bad report from school. As much as I missed seeing our friends and letting the kids play and have fun, and as loath as I am to get word that the boy has misbehaved again, I’m kind of glad that we got to rest and relax a little bit because, quite frankly, I was dreading this weekend. Between the aforementioned party, trick-or-treating tomorrow night (still have to get Laura’s costume finished, but I don’t think it will take too long…) and the karate tournament on Sunday, I was figuring we’d be run ragged. Never mind that every night this week, we’ve had something to do, from a jewelry party at a friend’s house (got some really cute earrings!) to two nights of karate class to meetings. Suffice it to say, I’m tired. Going to hit publish here in just a second, go to the bedroom, put on jammies and fall into bed.

Hopefully, the boy will be well behaved tomorrow so that he gets to go beg for candy. If not, I guess the girl will be on her own.

Got to hit the fabric store first thin in the morning…

No comments:

Post a Comment