Saturday, October 31, 2009

Boo!

Just posting pictures of costumey goodness tonight. Although we bought Harrison’s Spiderman costume and Laura’s Wonder Woman onesie, I made her wig/tiara and boots/tights. I’ll be posting info on how I did that tomorrow—right now, I’m just pooped and wanted to share the ridiculous cuteness of my super hero kids.

Trying out their respective head gear before candy time:

Spidey Senses Trying out the head gearHey, who's that in there? Goofy Wonder Woman

Hamming it up for the camera while Brother and Daddy trick-r-treated one end of the street.

Happy Wonder Woman Contemplative Wonder Woman 

It's me! Laura! (You thought I was Wonder Woman, didn't you?) Free from the wig!

A convergence of the Marvel and DC Universe. I’m probably more protected now than at any other point in my life. :)

Bi-Comic Universe Gathering

“You want a piece of me, Wolverine? Don’t make me use my webs!”

You want a piece of me, Wolverine?

 

Hope everyone had a good Halloween! We sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment