Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Harrison and Laura Files

Harrison is now four and a half. I've forgotten much of the cute stuff that he has done over the course of his life and that makes me kind of sad. Laura, on the other hand, is five days old. She's already doing stuff that makes my incision staples hurt from laughter, so I'm feeling kind of a sense of urgency with her. I don't want to lose all the great memories from both of my kids.
I'm not so much planning on documenting every second of their lives--I've got too much going on in my own life to be doing that--but I just wanted a place to tell their stories. That's what people keep telling us--when I'll relate some funny thing Harrison did, they'll say, "You should be writing this stuff down somewhere."
This is my 'somewhere.'

No comments:

Post a Comment