Monday, December 14, 2009

Battery Running Low

Working on the boy’s jacket. Got the bodies constructed, the hoods pinned and ready to stitch together. Thinking, though, that I might put some buttonholes near the bottom of the hoods and sew a casing for threading to go through. I’m pretty sure that, at five years old, the boy knows not to choke himself. Dunno. Might put in elastic. We’ll see tomorrow when I’ve got more energy to devote to the project.

End of the semester is upon us, which amazes me. I feel like I just blinked and the first half of my son’s first year in school is already over. Totally weirds me out, so I try not to think about it too much.

Still no teeth on the girl front. She’s got bumps, though, so I fully expect to see some chompers pretty soon. We’re going to see Santa this week, so I hope she won’t get it in her head to bite him—I’d hate to see what kinds of toys Santa brings to biters! :)

On that note, I’m heading to bed. Got to have my game face on for the next few days and then I can slack back off to regular level of existence. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment